I am a post-doc, working with Mike Shulman at the University of San Diego.
Here is a brief CV.
- Opetopic algebras I: Algebraic structures on opetopic sets (with Cédric Ho Thanh). arXiv:1911.00907.
- Small object arguments, plus-construction, and left exact localizations (with Mathieu Anel). arXiv:2004.00731.
- Opetopic algebras II: Homotopy-coherent opetopic algebras (with Cédric Ho Thanh).
- Contextual categories as monoids in a category of collections (with Peter LeFanu Lumsdaine).
- I did my PhD in the PPS group at the IRIF, Université Paris Diderot. It was supervised by Paul-André Melliès.
- My PhD thesis titled "From dependent type theory to higher algebraic structures" is available on the arXiv: arXiv:2110.02804. The current version of the manuscript can also be found here. The slides of the defence are available here.
- Contextual categories as monoids in a category of collections, HoTT 2019, Carnegie Mellon University, Pittsburgh. Slides.
- Dependently typed theories as generalised algebraic theories, Memorial conference for Erik Palmgren, 2020. Slides.
- The opetopic nerve of operads, SOCS 2020. Slides.
- Dependently typed algebraic theories, Masaryk University Algebra Seminar, 2021. Slides.
- Structures algébriques décrites par les théories à types dépendants, Séminaire Catégories supérieures, IRIF, 2021. Notes in French.
- Dependent type theory and higher algebraic structures, ACPMS seminar, 2021.